Sorry for the lack of updates, was busy recently.
There's some good news and some bad news to share here all at once. The good news is, my hand is slowly recovering and is able work! Having so much fun during my CNY trip, and not to forget - GameFest2 in MMU two weeks ago. I was busy doing preparation + helping out at the same time, my friends tagged along with her wife and pity for her that she need to sit down and take care of the Garena booth while all of us are busy with the tournament. She wasn't given any credits though. =(
The bad news is that i've been through all the ups and downs in life in these few months. From friendship problems, to team problem and to relationship problem. No comment for relationship problem, just I don't favour some things in it, so its my bad - so here i am standing all alone being single and available (as a punishment) while enjoying my life to the max. Got backstabbed by my own team which full of sluts - so lesson learnt.
Next up : Alienware ADC Tournament in Garena. Will be the main referee and am glad that '
they' are doing quite well with every day's training. FYI : I'm not referring to Cheri here. I'm undergone a reformation which I don't wish to tell out in here yet, but will reveal everything when the time in right.
p.s. : Maybe I should re-edit my wishlist, because I can never make them come true right? =) haha ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment