Emo . .

Apr 14, 2010

    Today i woke up quite early ( for me ) in the morning. I cooked myself some porridge and had it as my lunch. My afternoon program is full of PSP , MSN and PPS only. Everything was fine until i find out something.. some comment in facebook. I hate it ! I hate those guys ! Are they retards or should i say Pervert ? And yes , i emo much.. i sad.. That guy is a DotA gamer in Garena , also my enemy ( we declared war ) .. Maybe its her friend / future school mate , i do not know.. 1 more guy that she did tell me before , he is fine, a good 1, but they plan to go Amazon ( Cyber Cafe ). Its alright. Im just worried, i can't really see her after she go to KL for her study. I really worried that someday she will forget about me.. and slowly left me out, hope that she remember that im waiting for her to come back when she come back from study ^_^ ! Gambateh !   

     In Facebook , i saw a video of someone get engaged in Penang Gurney Plaza GSC. Its cool ! I wish that i can did that too but.. I do not think i can make it. Maybe i can try other that cheaper cost =) . Hope that i can be really rich soon so that i can do what ever i want to spend for her.

Next Up : Asia DotA Championship 2010 bracket will be out soon, we ( all staff ) has been informed that we will be suffering for the next 2 weeks =) Gambateh everyone !

0 comments: